Friday, April 17, 2009

Tagged by My Sis Aki

10 THINGS I DON'T LIKE:

1.don't like peoples pull my hair
2.don‘t like ppl disturb me when i am busy

3.the sound of song very loud make my ear paint
4.Fat.

5.
don't like to eat bitter god and mushroom
6.don't like must remember anything
7.
don't like ppl scold or hit me without any reasons ( my sis still ok lah)
8.ppl talk in the bad words gua...
9.forse me do something that i don't like
10.don't like to think any thing....

10 THINGS I LIKE:


1.ply baby until cry...swt!!
2.
ply computer and game
3.like to act weird

4.
like to read novel
5.play my friends's hair
6.like to travel (any place also can but not in Malaysia )
7.
walk around in my school
8.like to kill or ply bear bear

9.ply with my sis gua....

10.like to play organ
(not the human system organ)

10 HABITS THAT I HAVE:


1.like to make baby sound =)
2.see bear bear~~
3.loudly everyday

4.
must my sis call me wake up only i wake up ......
5.
like to do cute face in the school XD
6.like to see couple together

7.draw something in my table (at school only because boring )
8.
hearing song when i am doing homework
9.
do anything what i like~~
10.like to ply with ppl

10 RANDOM PEOPLE TO TAG:


1.Anyone

2.
No one
3. Don't one
4.Wei Wen

5.Michiyo (is my friends Michiyo not peiqian friend
Michiyo)
6.Kaito

7.Susumi.....>.<

8.She Ming

9.
Xiao Vern
10.Bear Bear~~


No comments:

Post a Comment